POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6 : Re: Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colefax Galaxy Include and 3.5/3.6
From: Slime
Date: 8 Dec 2004 23:58:35
Message: <41b7db7b$1@news.povray.org>
> I've included an attachment to show what I mean.  Has anyone else
> noticed this, and possibly figured out a fix?

This is just a guess, but does the include file use the gradient pattern
anywhere? Because that changed when 3.5 came out. If "gradient x" (or y or
z) appears anywhere in the include file, try replacing it with
"function{abs(x)}" (or y or z). The difference is in the negative region of
the pattern; prior to 3.5 the gradient pattern was mirrored around the
origin.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]